The Advocates You Want On Your Team

Experienced Trial Attorneys For Estate Litigation

After someone passes, their estate plan is designed to distribute their assets as they desired. This may involve a combination of wills and trusts designed to protect their property as it transitions to the next generation. Unfortunately, this process doesn’t always go smoothly. In that case, you will need an knowledgeable attorney to determine the next step and represent your interests.

The lawyers at Indik & McNamara, P.C. are highly-skilled and have handled estate litigation matters for many years. Our attorneys are experienced trial attorneys who are capable advocates during negotiations and in the courtroom. They invest the time necessary to learn about you, understand your situation and work to create an effective strategy to achieve your goals.

Why Litigation Might Become Necessary

There are a variety of reasons that litigation may be necessary to determine what happens to an estate after someone has passed. In many cases, the appointed trustee or executor may fail to correctly fulfill their duties. Other common issues may include:

  • A will or trust may not be valid, or the validity may be questioned
  • The will or trust is difficult to interpret
  • The will or trust document wasn’t executed properly
  • A third party exerted influence over the creator of the will or trust to determine the details of an estate plan

After a person dies, many people may feel emotionally invested in what happens to the property of the decedent’s estate. They may feel they where promised property of the estate or have unreasonable expectations. Our estate litigation attorneys can help ensure your interests or those of the estate are protected during these sometimes contentious situations.

Contact Us

At Indik & McNamara, P.C., we are experienced advocates for our clients with many years of experience in the courtroom. To speak with one of our attorneys, call our Metuchen office at 732-821-2500, our Philadelphia office at 215-567-7125, or use our online form to make an appointment to discuss your matter.