Martin K. Indik
- Business Litigation
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Probate Litigation
- Wills and Real Estate Closings
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney, New Jersey Supreme Court, 1995
Marty Indik is AV Peer Review Rated* through the Martindale-Hubbell process, the highest rating.
Marty Indik was included in New Jersey Monthly magazine's Super Lawyers edition for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories legal ability and general ethical standards.
"War will never cease until babies begin to come into the world with larger cerebrums and smaller adrenals." - H.L. Mencken
"Recompense injury with justice, and recompense kindness with kindness." - Confucius.
Certified Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Hon. Samuel D. Lenox, Jr., Law Clerk, 1983 to 1984
- Stonaker & Stonaker
- Woods & Trembulak
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Princeton Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America - New Jersey
- Trial Lawyers Care
- New Jersey Bar Association, Malpractice Insurance Committee and Trial Lawyers Care
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Newark, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. - 1983
- Oberlin College; Rutgers University
- B.A. - 1980
- New Jersey, 1983
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- New Jersey Monthly magazine's Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- "Selected Bibliography on Computers and the Law," 9 Rutgers Computers/Technology Law Journal 407 (Co-Editor with Julianne Flach), 1983
- Garcia v. Kozlov Seaton Romanini & Brooks, 179 N.J. 343, 2004
- Lebitz-Freeman v. Estate of Lebitz, 353 N.J. Super. 432, 2002, App. Div.